§.1 General Provisions
The data administrator is Duchess Patryk Bartkowski with its registered office in Księżno 17, 14-405 Księżno, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, REGON 383055560, NIP 7393727138. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or to terminate it and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
The purpose of data processing:
Users' personal data are processed by the Administrator in order to enable Users to use the Website, including in particular the conclusion and performance of a sales contract and provision of services - the legal basis for processing is the necessity of data processing to conclude and perform a sales / service agreement (Article 6 para. 1 letter b) of the GDPR), as well as other activities listed below:
- creating and managing a User Account,
- enabling transactions,
- providing account servicing and transactions, including technical problems,
- contacting clients via available communication channels, in particular e-mail and telephone, among others for purposes related to the provision of services, customer service and allowed marketing activities,
- sporadic testing and analysis of customer satisfaction,
- handling complaints and returns of customers,
- customer service via the contact form,
- organization of contests, loyalty programs and promotional campaigns,
- providing payment services, performing commission payments for transactions on the Website, debt collection
- pursuing claims, conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings,
- accounting and accounting, as well as statistical and archiving.
Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via email at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
The Service Provider has the right to share your personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities) and courier companies or Poczta Polska to deliver your parcel to you.
The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
We have implemented data encryption thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
Personal data is processed only by persons authorized or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
2. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.
3. Our website uses the following cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
4. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.